Welcome to Brant's Triple P site!
In Brantford and Brant County we offer Triple P programs for:
• Caregivers with children 2-12 years of age
• Caregivers with teenagers 13-16 years of age
In a Group Triple P course you will learn about:
• How to promote a positive relationship
• Encouraging behaviour you like
• Effective parenting strategies
• Teaching new skills and
• How to manage common behaviour problems
- Groups will be offered in the fall of 2012 and the winter of 2013. Sessions will consist of small groups, with approximately 8-12 caregivers.
Sessions run for a total of eight weeks. The first four weeks caregivers meet with two trained facilitators for two-hour group sessions. Then for three weeks, caregivers have telephone sessions with one of the group's facilitators for a more individualized approach. Then caregivers meet back with the whole group for the final session.