Share Your Triple P Parenting Stories
Triple P Parenting Stories can also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
About your Parenting Stories:
Story contributions must be civil and tasteful.
No disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
Be patient: Your entries will go through an approval process before being posted live to the Triple P Ontario website
No spamming or off-topic material. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than once or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
No advertising or promoting.
Contributions containing languages other than English may be entered in future language versions of the Triple P Ontario Website.
No impersonation. Please use legitimate Triple P parenting stories
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) names.
URLs (web site addresses) will not be allowed
Triple P Parenting Story Contributions to Triple P Ontario
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs,
graphics, video or audio) with Triple P Ontario you agree to grant to the Triple P Ontario,
free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants
(including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial
reasons) for Triple P services in any media worldwide (including on the Triple P.net
site accessed by international users). In certain circumstance Triple P Ontario
may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this
permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in
any way including allowing others to use it.
- In order that the Triple P Ontario can use your story contribution, you confirm that
your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does
not infringe any Ontario, Canada provincial or federal laws, that you have the right to give Triple P Ontario permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have
the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the
consent of their parent / guardian if you are under 18.
- We normally DO NOT show your name with your contribution, unless you
request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always
possible. Triple P Ontario may need to contact you for administrative or
verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation
to particular projects.
- Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary
risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with the Triple P Ontario.
- If you do not want to grant Triple P Ontario the permission set out above
on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or
with Triple P Ontario.
Protect Your Privacy:
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else with-in your document(for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified)
- You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material to Triple P Ontario with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to submit to or share with Triple P Ontario only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of Triple P Ontario or third parties including copyright, trade mark, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Triple P Ontario shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (1) loss of data; (2) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (3) loss of business; (4) loss of opportunity; (5) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (6) losses suffered by third parties; or (7) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use Triple P Ontario regardless of the form of action.